28 May 2015
The seminar contents are designed for Freight Forwarding players, local, regional and global, logistics services providers (LSP), institutional investors specialized in Transport Logistics Industry, commercial practitioners and academicians etc.
• The Industry: Key characteristics of freight forwarding
• The market: Drivers determining the supply and demand landscape
• The strategic questions: how might the forwarder's role change within the overall value chain
• The threat: intriguing example of similar industry ( the fiction for forwarding)
• The trends: what is impacting the industry with short and mid term relevance
• The Opportunities: strategic moves to sustain medium term